HP DeskJet F4480Driver Easy to Use Minimalist Printer
Hp Deskjet f4480 driver – confused when doing a PC reinstall and did not find the printer driver friend? In this article JagoanPrinter.com would like to give info on how to install the printer without having to use the installation CD.
For those of you who want to install the printer, but the installation CD hp Deskjet f4480 driver default from the printer has been lost or damaged, don’t need to be confused, just follow the instructions below to install your printer.
Many types of printers output from HP that has been recognized throughout the world. One of them is the HP DeskJet F4480 All-in-One. This printer has a very minimalist design. The size of the printer and the packaging box are equally small. In addition, this printer is also easy to use and also multifunctional because it can be used to print, copy, and scan. But unfortunately, the quality of the printer photo prints is still not good.
HP DeskJet F4480 Driver Installation
This printer can be used for Windows 7. Unfortunately, the CD drivers contained in the product packaging sometimes cannot work optimally. For that, you can download it yourself. You can install this printer in two ways, namely using Internet Explorer and Firefox. For Internet Explorer, you can do the following:
- Click the download button.
- Click the ‘Run’ button when a notification appears on the computer screen.
- Click ‘Continue’ or ‘Yes’ when the ‘User Account Control’ notification appears.
- Follow the remaining instructions that appear on the computer screen.
As for Firefox, you can install the printer in the following ways:
- Click on the button to have the extraction.
- Click ‘Save File’ when a notification appears on the computer screen.
- When the download process is complete, you can double-click to start the installation process.
- Click the ‘OK’ button when the ‘Open Execute File?’ Notification appears.
- Then click the ‘Continue’ or ‘Yes’ button when the ‘User Account Control’ notification appears. This process can take a long time. Depends on the speed of your internet connection.
- Finally, follow the instructions that appear on the computer screen. Installing this printer does require a long process.
The HP DeskJet F4480 All-in-One has a very sharp and clear print quality. This printer is perfect for those of you who are starting a small business. This is the type of printer that should be used to print in small amounts in a continuous period of time. The disadvantage of this printer is that the sound is quite noisy while being operated.
Another disadvantage of this printer is that the print capacity is relatively small. Using this printer, you can print up to 80 sheets of A4 paper. All printed paper will come out from the front. Meanwhile, there are two types of ink cartridges that can be included in this printer, namely black ink and tri-color. You should always be prepared to fill in enough ink because this printer is quite wasteful.
This printer also does not have complete features, such as a memory card reader and PictBridge. Even so, the selling price of this product is quite cheap, which is around tens of dollars.
Download HP Deskjet F4480 Driver From HP Website